Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Expansive...
    Quote Originally Posted by bluebirdfollower View Post
    I did as a matter of fact But my question would be how the CRA doesn't find these people on their own if parents are claiming??
    someone needs to complain about them to give a heads up to the inspectors and I think it is up to us to make that phone call as I can't see the parents who get the low rate complaining to the officals

Euphoric !
    We all have a max amount of money we can make and I assume all our accountants know this and I wonder how that doesn't raise a red flag for some. I know the cra sees our income after deductions but if we get audited, that will come out and I assume that provider would be in trouble??

Outgoing
    "We all have a max amount of money we can make"??????? We can make as much as we want as long as we follow the rules

Euphoric !
    I think she means we charge "X" per day and can only have so many kids so we are limited to how much we can make when following the rules.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to torontokids For This Useful Post:

Euphoric !
    Sandylynn, there is still a max amount of money we can make though. $fee per day x number of kids allowed x number of business days in a year

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 5 Little Monkeys For This Useful Post:

Outgoing
    I get it! Lol

9. The Following User Says Thank You to sandylynn For This Useful Post:

Starting to feel at home...
    True, but some providers, will take kids on 24/7, so they could earn much more then thoses of us who find normal 40-50 hr work weeks long enough. I knew a few ladies around here that would do evening and overnight and weekend and holiday care. they would charge much more to those hours, and still work all week. Personally as a parent, off time is important, and that would not impress me. There is no rule as to maximum hours one can work is there?

Euphoric !
    They would still have a max amount they can make though legally

Quote Originally Posted by 5 Little Monkeys View Post
    They would still have a max amount they can make though legally
    Really?? Is there? I'm a 24/7 daycare and claim all my earnings never had a problem. Why would there be a max? They say u can only make 40,000$ Or something a yr? if u make more it's illegal? Not being rude, just honestly wondering. Lol. It's weird to put a max on it, no? I haven't heard of that.

U can make as much as u can as long as u never go over ratios and age restrictions and claim it all!?!?!?