Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Euphoric !
    Quote Originally Posted by babydom View Post
    U can make as much as u can as long as u never go over ratios and age restrictions and claim it all!?!?!?

Yes, that's exactly what I mean. There's still a max though. You can only have a set number of children throughout the day (whatever your hours and ratio are) times the fee you charge

For 24/7 daycares, it would be easier to go over ratio though since I'm sure you are never near your max dollar amount per year as I'm assuming you are never 100% full 24/7? They wouldn't know that you are running illegally at times. (Not saying you do! Haha)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to 5 Little Monkeys For This Useful Post: