Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Ahhhhh..... It's so a Monday.

You can tell that it's a Monday when you spend 20 minutes looking for your coffee, only to realise you put it in the microwave. Anyone else having a Mindless Monday

Hahaha. Sooooo done that before!

Outgoing
    I have done that countless times!!

But, not to really make anyone jealous, or anything, but I got an unexpected day off today. Some kids sick and the rest, just never showed up! Good Monday.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to kindertime For This Useful Post:

Never showed up?? What?? Nice!! Enjoy it!!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to babydom For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by kindertime View Post
    I have done that countless times!!

But, not to really make anyone jealous, or anything, but I got an unexpected day off today. Some kids sick and the rest, just never showed up! Good Monday.
    So Jealous......Had an awful migraine that lasted from 4 Friday until Sunday Morning so running around trying to get everything done hat I should have done this weekend during nap time.

Euphoric !
    Kids are being great and 1 is even snow stayed at at his grandparents until Wednesday but I am feeling rough. A friend spent the weekend but left early yesterday morning as she had the chills, fever, cough, etc and my husband cleaned after she left but I've seem to have caught it. Dry cough that is annoying, cold, sore body, headache, tired. Hopefully it's a quick bug!

Outgoing
    So this is how the day went. I found out no one was coming around 9oclock. Since I was up and ready to work, I had to keep busy so I figured it was a good time to do the tax receipts for parents. Before I knew it, it was noon! In the blink of an eye! Spent some time doing other paperwork and then it was 3. Hadn't even had lunch yet. Went out, did some errands, including putting the tax receipts in the post office. Got home, felt very accomplished, but the day was gone.

Then I get an email today from the office, and the QC government, in their infinite ?%$# wisdom, has gone and changed the rules on us, (in the middle of Feb.) so I now have to redo the tax receipts!!

Only have 1 child today. The schools had PD days yesterday and today, so the dcks with older siblings were all kept home. Back to the chaos tomorrow. Happy Tuesday.

Expansive...
    we had a day off in BC yesterday for Family Day so today is my Monday ....where is my coffee

Outgoing
    Quote Originally Posted by Van View Post
    we had a day off in BC yesterday for Family Day so today is my Monday ....where is my coffee
    So how is your day after Family Day going Van? I also live in the lower mainland so I was also closed yesterday. I am so unorganized today and had 2 new kids start today, which didn't help. Gonna have to get on the Valentines crafts tomorrow!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to daycaremom9 For This Useful Post:

Van

Expansive...
    So nice to have the day off but I got use to sleeping in over the w/end and it was a SHOCK to hear the alarm this morning LOL