Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Euphoric !
    Personally no amount of money would make me work later. I am already open from 7:30-5. I think you will regret it if you accept this family.

I had a mom begging me to open early for their child. Offered to pay extra! Nope! Those are my hours and that is that.

I really think a child coming in right at nap time is going to have trouble adjusting and wanting to nap. So not only are you working extended hours but your nap time will be a struggle
    Last edited by mickyc; 02-15-2016 at 09:52 PM.

Euphoric !
    First I would never work that late ..... I finish at 430 and my kids go to bed at 8 and we have hockey in between .. But if this is what you want to do I would ask the parent what time the child gets up in the am because a child that sleeps as long as they want will not likely go to bed when he gets there (I do not allow drop off/pick up during nap time and mine is 12-3) ....I would ask that the child be dropped off a bit earlier to either joking in lunch with the kids or right after lunch to have a bit of time to play before nap ... Depending on what your schedule is like ....we eat lunch here at 1115 so in my case I would ask that the child arrive st 1130 they can have a drink and some fruit in their chair while the others are finishing lunch then participate in story time etc and off to bed.... As for the money it would be a full day rate plus $20