Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Help please!!

Shy
    So I was pretty sure what the answers would be. And I'm glad the CAS issue was brought up too. I hadn't thought of that. I think I was looking for validation that my first instinct was correct and that I wasn't in the wrong to say he had to go. So now my dilemma is... how do I go about terminating? Obviously in writing. But how should I word it?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to littlesprouts For This Useful Post:

Due to aggressive behaviors towards myself and my daughter resulting in drawing blood and leaving marks on my daughters face, I will be terminating your child effectively immediately.

Then ad in what ur contact says if any money paid not refunded, etc. Send a text or email or call however u talk with her, today telling her child is termed immediately and to please come pick up the termation letter Monday morning.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to babydom For This Useful Post:

Euphoric !
    Due to repeated aggression towards other children, I am terminating care, effective immediately. Unfortunately, this is not something I am willing to work with in a group care environment were several children are present vs one-on-one corrective behaviour.

Euphoric !
    Biting at this age is one thing (and quite common) but to bite and break skin (or remove chunks which i really, really hope was an exaggeration ) is another thing. It takes a good amount of anger and strength to break skin.

I think the ladies above have given sound advise. I hope the termination goes smoothly for you. I would suggest documenting any incidents (like those you mentioned in original post) so you have it on file should you need it.

This child is NOT suited for group care in a home with one adult.

Euphoric !
    Let us know how you make out!!

Euphoric !
    I always to terminations in person and then hand them a letter for their records