Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
    Euphoric !

Vent: I'm tired and cranky

Sorry, I don't normally vent on here but this week is dragging!! I had a very late night Monday (did it to myself) and a busy day yesterday. I have insomnia and it's bad ALL the time but 2-3x a year it's REALLY bad for a couple weeks. Normally, I just push through my days because what else can you do anyways??

The kids are great but I might kill my husband lol. Today he was home during naptime so I took the opportunity to lay down. Just as I'm about to doze off he comes in and says the accountant is here...I jump up thinking I've messed up the days. He says "no no, she's gone now. She had the wrong day and is coming again next week" Than why the hell are you calling to tell me this?!? So that instantly angered me but I laid down for a bit. When I got up I noticed the dishes weren't done that he said he'd do and it's now time for him to go to work. Ugh!!! There's other things he's done today that have annoyed me but because I'm exhausted they pissed me off even more than they normally would lol

How do you ladies deal with exhaustion? And am I the only one who turns into a crazy raving lunatic when tired??

I'm going to wake the kids and do an Easter activity with paint and than play outside until pickup time. And I'm leaving the dishes for my husband!!!! Haha. Hopefully that will make me feel better

Outgoing
    I get crazy too sometimes, poor hubby is usually the cause and the person that has to put up with the crazy. Lol

Euphoric !
    We did the paint project, went outside, the last child and I cleaned up the yard and put a few Xmas lights away, came inside and I did the damn dishes lol, and finished getting supper ready and put it away. He's not usually so irritating but when he is he REALLY is!

However, I also got my period this evening so that explains some of my irritability and why my back has been more than usual! Lol

that is the worst, i have horrible insomnia and endometris, so one week of the month is deadly for me. I find that i have to limit not my coffee consumption, but the times i drink it. I have a free for all between 7 and 9, but then thats it for the day. I find that if i over compensate with coffe it makes the insomnia worse. In the early afternoon try a hand full of nuts, or a tablespoon of pb, and lots of water.

Euphoric !
    I am there too other than the sleeping issue! Hubby driving me nuts, family drama, everything is getting on my nerves .... Crying baby during the day ugh..... She is actually pretty good today so don't want to jinx it.

Euphoric !
    I don't drink coffee but did have a cup on Monday I think? A friend had a supper/game night and I wasn't in bed until 1am so that was my own fault. I drink a ton of water !!! It never seems to help me with energy lol

Today is a bit better but I can still feel so e if the grouchiness...

Expansive...
    My hubby has a MANFLU and it seems to get really bad when I ask him to do anything, of course I got the same flu and still manage to run the daycare with 4 children keeping me busy, go figure