Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
    Expansive...

Quad Runabout Stroller for sale - York Region

Hi, I'm closing my daycare and selling my 4 year old (bought fall of 2012) Runabout Berg stroller.
    Good condition. Weather cover, basket, 2 rear air tires which are easy to push even through deep snow.
    The stroller will be available as of Sunday April 3rd.
    The price is $900

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Spixie33 For This Useful Post:

Interested

Hi,

I am looking to purchase the quad runabout stroller. I currently have a triple and am taking on one more in Sept so will need the additional seat.

Can you please send me some pictures of your stroller. Does it come with the sun canopy and rain shield? Also how is the condition of the tires and seat covers?

Would you be willing to take $800?

Where are you located? Your ad says York. What is your main intersection? This is in Toronto right?

Thank you
    Janice

Is this still available?

Hi! I know this was a long time ago... but is the stroller still available?
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Spixie33 View Post
    Hi, I'm closing my daycare and selling my 4 year old (bought fall of 2012) Runabout Berg stroller.
    Good condition. Weather cover, basket, 2 rear air tires which are easy to push even through deep snow.
    The stroller will be available as of Sunday April 3rd.
    The price is $900

Is this stroller still available? Happycheeks if you are buying a quad are you selling your threeseater?

Hi, I'm interested in the Runabout Quad stroller. Please let me know if it is still available. Thanks!

Euphoric !
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandra Dee View Post
    Hi, I'm interested in the Runabout Quad stroller. Please let me know if it is still available. Thanks!
    The ad is over two years old. I'm sure since she was closing her day care it's likely sold now. LOL

I have a 6-8 seater runabout stroller. Brand new used only a handful of times. Comes with basket,raincover and sun canopy. Paid over $4500 selling for $3500.

6-8 seater Runabout stroller for sale

Brand new runabout 6-8 seater for sale. Used only a handful of times in excellent condition!! Includes basket, suncanopy and rain guard. Paid over $4500 for everything. Looking to sell for $3500. Serious inquires only please