Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
    Shy

Red face Any INFJ/P (Meyers-Briggs) Personality Types here?

So, as the question may reveal, I am an INF personality type (have tested numerous times over the past ten years with same results).

Curious if any other ECE folks fall into the INFJ/P personality type? If so, can you speak to what works and doesn't work for you? Is being introverted a challenge for you -or- are there ways you make it work? I want to hear it all!

And, if anyone is curious what test this is...here is a free version that is pretty good. Myers-Briggs is fairly well-known and respected in business/psych/HR worlds.

https://www.16personalities.com

Starting to feel at home...
    Neat. Thanks for sharing the link, I took the test and I'm an INFJ-T which represents less than 1% of the population. I always thought I was different LOL!
    As an introvert, I need need need my downtime at naptime. I don't like to stay at playgroups for too long because I just don't want to stay in a crowd any longer than I have too. I'd rather just play in the backyard with the daycare kids. I'm following to see any other tips!

Euphoric !
    Been awhile since I took the test last (part of my Psyc degree) but I am INFJ as well.

I am ok to go out and about but am perfectly happy hanging at home. I like the house quiet (no radio or tv on). It's all about having downtime to decompress.