Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread

Where to report a dayhome

There's a dayhome across the street that has over 10 kids.
    They are for sure not her own kids, as the lady who runs the dayhome is really old. I think she is unlicensed, though I can't be sure. Other dayhomes that are licensed in the area ive seen advertise they are with some government placard.

Is this other parent's experience too that the licensed dayhomes usually advertise they are licensed?

How/where do I report the dayhome? I'm in calgary.

First step would be searching the address to see if she's listed as a daycare. Next, you should have a local health authority who will be able to investigate. Lastly, you can also call a non-emergency police line as it could be endangering the safety.