Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread

Daycare items for sale. Daycare has closed

If anyone is interested in little tykes table and chair set I'm asking $40. It is in very good condition. Also have a play cabana which is in great shape and has only been used 4 times. Bought for $170. Would like to get $70. or best offer. Have construction paper and paint and fingerpaints for sale bought for $95.would like to get $35. Bulletin board sets which are lamented. There is alphabet train, colors, shapes, valentines, winter scene, tree with green leaves and autumn leaves, with birds, racoon, chipmunks and owl. Some fall bulletin board as well. Comes with box and asking $50. for all. We live in St Catharines and you can reach me at 905-328-1080 or my email. lanalouisedyck@gmail .com. Thank You LanaP1050260.jpgP1050254.jpg[ATTACH=CONFIG]223
    Attached Images

Similar Threads

1. Daycare items for sale
    By Lana Dyck in forum Daycare equipment & furniture
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-17-2016, 08:37 PM
  2. My Home Daycare has closed
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-07-2016, 11:02 AM
  3. My Home Daycare closed items for sale