Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Euphoric !
    dreadful situation. I not good at threatening behaviour so for me, I wouldn't not have opened door with him pounding but would have called police.

I think even without termination policy for aggressive, I would send him back fees for final days and let him know they not welcome, that safety of other children more important.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Suzie_Homemaker For This Useful Post:

Yes, terminate immediately. Crayon kiddies had a fabulous response. You don't need to put in your contract that if you fear for your safety that your contract is over. Document EVERYTHING in case they do take you to small claims court. People like this tend to be too busy bullying other people to bother with a law suit.
    Without the abusive part, this sounds a family I'm terming - complaints about everything and renegotiating my contract repeatedly to fit their life. I put up with it for 9 LONG months. Next time, will save myself the headache and terminate the first time someone is blatantly disrespectful. Life is too short to put up with turkeys on a daily basis.

Euphoric !
    How did it go??

5. The Following User Says Thank You to 5 Little Monkeys For This Useful Post:

Shy
    Sorry for my delayed response my weekend was crazy busy!

Update:
    I sent both dcm and dcd and email telling them that this behaviour was inappropriate and won't be tolerated. I informed them that for the remaining 2 fays I would not allow dcd to pick up/drop off. I said if they had an issue with (dcm not being able to) this that I would issue them a refund and they could pick up their childs belongings on the weekend.

I received an apology email from dcd for his actions. Dcm emailed and said this wasn't possible and they will take the refund.

I was sad that when dcm came she brought her older child and didn't bring dcb. I feel like I never even got to say bye....I just spent 9 months with him and then I'm gone. Made me sad.

I will say that I am very relieved not to have to deal with this family anymore. Good riddance!!!!

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sunrise For This Useful Post: