Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
    Expansive...

Father's day gift ideas

Need some new ideas for fathers day gifts. Please no more picture frames or tool themes LOL! Suggestions appreciated! Thanks!

Starting to feel at home...
    We're filling little glass jars with Reese's Pieces and tying a ribbon around the lid. I'll have the little ones watercolour some paper to match the colours of the candy and make a tag out of it.

Euphoric !
    Ugh lol. No idea. It's hard because I have one family that has been here for years - I have their 3rd kid here - had the 2 oldest girls. That is a lot of Father's Day crafts sent home to the same family and I try and do something different every year! I guess I should head to Pinterest to see what I can find

Euphoric !
    Same issue as mickyc, it's hard not to repeat ideas over the years!

This year we are doing their handprints on a pair of adult men's gloves with a cute little poem and a dad survey.

In years past we've done handprints on baseballs/bats, golf balls/cubs, BBQ rub and sauce, Candy jars, fishing themed, painted hammers

Starting to feel at home... FSD's Avatar
    I think this year I'm going to try and make some thumbprint keychains....somethi ng different than the usual hand/foot print craft.

Euphoric !
    I also struggle because I don't want to buy something for a gift. It shouldn't cost me more than I spend on my husband (which isn't much as money is tight around here). My crew is young this year so not a whole lot they can do. 2 littles which usually means handprint/footprint craft lol. Ah well. I don't put too much stress on these occasions

Starting to feel at home...
    Oops! Forgot to say that the tag on the little jars of Reese's Pieces will say "I love you to pieces!"

Shy

Smile Father's Day Gift Idea's

I recently stumbled upon 'Happy Hooligans' blog spot and I am thrilled with the many crafting idea's and gift idea's! My favorite is the salad spinner art work. Most of her idea's are made with items found at home for the most part. Check it out. The creator of this site is also a daycare provider. There are many Father's Day idea's found there.

Quote Originally Posted by Kerrie-Lee View Post
    I recently stumbled upon 'Happy Hooligans' blog spot and I am thrilled with the many crafting idea's and gift idea's! My favorite is the salad spinner art work. Most of her idea's are made with items found at home for the most part. Check it out. The creator of this site is also a daycare provider. There are many Father's Day idea's found there.
    This is a great blog. Thanks for sharing

10. The Following User Says Thank You to bright sparks For This Useful Post:

Saw this and thought it was a simple but great idea for babies to make for Father's Day

http://pin.it/FKr7bZV