Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Euphoric !
    Like I said I don't care if they are here and I totally get the need to do errands/recharge/do renos/ clean house etc but why not keep the child once in awhile at home. In the 2 years I have had the one child he has never had a day with daddy on daddy's day off unless I was closed or he was sick. My other two have only been here a few months so I can't really say if summer will be different.

Time goes by so fast and in no time these littles will be in school. I just see so many missed moments and memories these parents could be making.

My husband has 2 kids from a previous marriage. He missed all those moments when they were growing up. We struggled with infertility and were blessed with a miracle baby (now 6yrs old). It just breaks my heart to see these parents not taking more time when its there.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mickyc For This Useful Post:

Euphoric !
    I know what you're saying but really, we don't know what they do with their child so it's not really fair to say that they're missing out. I know a few sahm's that honestly, aren't great moms. It's parents like that, that I think about quality vs quantity.

Not all will agree but I think it's important for parents to realize that they just aren't mom and dads, they're people too and I think to be a great parent, you need to take time for yourself and do things that make you happy.