Is there anyone that takes kinders who go to school for full days, every other day? I was wondering how you work it out. Because I'm licensed in Manitoba I have three spots for kinders. I could get parents to share a spot, kinders that go opposite days from each other. Only problem is if my other two spots are filled and there is no school at all then one kinder can come here but the other kinder can't when they share a spot. A parent can decide to pay for the spot for full time so they are guaranteed a full time spot regardless if there is school or not. But of course parents of kinders don't want to pay for a full time spot and want the shared spot, but at the same time they expect their child to be able to come here on the no school days. In other words, they want a full time spot but only pay for the part time spot. I was wondering if I should just say pay for a full time spot and not even mention sharing a spot. First time taking kinders for this fall and it's already becoming an issue with a couple of parents whose children will be going into kindergarten this fall.