Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Daycare Software

Hello

Just wondering if any home daycare providers are using a special software for receipts/organization? Or what you use.?

also looking for info

Hi I am also looking for information and thoughts on Dayhome software. Has anyone tried one?

I am also wondering the same thing,

What daycare software is good to use and does not cost a lot....

I use Brightwheel for reporting and attendance, at the end of the year it's easy to pull up hours. You can also invoice parents through it, but I haven't used it for that yet.

Starting to feel at home...
    I love the invoicing on Brightwheel. It automatically sends my invoices, and now most parents pay a day early, no more excuses about forgetting It also does my toddler reports (diapers, naps, meals, etc) and photo sharing, plus there's a 'staff only' option on entries, so I can add in comments on progress and issues that are just for me.

Shy
    I use quicken for Mac. It allows me to " tag" all my daytime expenses and daytime income. I can also print off reports to show how much I spend in each categorie. i.e. crafts, food, etc

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Home away For This Useful Post:

We use Sandbox Software. They are a Canadian company based out of Hamilton Ontario. They offer a 30 day trial without credit card so you can make sure you like it first. runsandbox.com

Hm, I've never heard of that

Only heard about Brightwheel...

Guys, this is not a very difficult question. But alas, I don't know how to solve it. I can only tell you the desktop alert software. Because I recently worked on them. I have my own company. How to do this you can read this. The site has a service that will help you