Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Expansive...
    Quote Originally Posted by kindertime View Post
    I started my 2 week vacation at 4:30 on Fri. At 4:15, the last parent came in, and with a great sigh of relief, told me she finally got her child in at the big daycare centre. So I said, oh, I didn't know you were waiting for a spot. Just a little tiny stab in the heart to get the vacay off to a good start.
    Enjoy your time off!!
    THAT IS NOT NICE!!!
    ENJOY YOUR VACATION ANYWAY- and advertize and look forward to a nicer client !

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Van For This Useful Post:

Starting to feel at home...
    Comparisons about other daycares "I encourage all my clients to look at their options and should they find care that suits their lifestyle better, they should consider a change. I would require written notice of XXX days. My policies are in place are non-negotiable as any change affects the care of more than one child or family." Or..."I would be happy to email you a copy of the contract showing that policy". Or "Are you having a bad day? You seem to be a little frustrated. Can I help?". As for the holidays check...suck it up...she is just trying to bully you.

Starting to feel at home...
    Hi sillygirl_C thank you for your support sorry for the late replied I had a new client coming in with so many questions but anyway I'll be glad if you can send a copy of the contract I'll be glad to go over it, this client with the vacations issues is giving me trouble doesn't want to follow policies now is my sickness policy

Expansive...
    just try to get a new client by advertizing everywhere like the home page of this website and give her notice like a month so she has time to find a daycare but let her know if she finds one sooner that is okay too, you don't need her giving you hassle so time to move on with a new client -Good luck littlefish