Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
    Shy

Day care challenge

Hi Readers, I have been running my in-home day care for a few months now but am finding it a big challenge to secure clients for the 2+ year old range with the new laws that have been set. Is anyone else going through this and if so, what have you done to overcome the challenge? Appreciate any advice!

I have been doing daycare for almost 4 years and getting clients for the 2+ spots are the hardest to get. Almost everyone has a hard time getting them unless they start with you before they turn 2.

Euphoric !
    It same for all across provinces. Children come when mat leave end and children stay until school unless move etc. Children over 2 are settled with own carer they had since infant. All can do is wait for them age up and hope catch people new to area.

Shy
    Thank you BlueRose and Suzie_Homemaker for replying. I was afraid that would be the answer but what can you do. Have a good one and thanks again!