Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Starting to feel at home...
    yes, I love your approach, my only thing is that I don't mention it in the beginning they see my lead as as we go along and they don't like it, I should do it at the beginning you're right! for example now that I didn't accept to potty trained the girl because she doesn't show me signs the parents are acting kind a cold when they weren't like that. so difficult! thanks for your input I'll put it in practice.

What I first wore was cloth training pants! Just that I was terrified peeing naked and inside pants which I’d see my pee! While I got a being inside my cloth training pants which was why I could pull my cloth training pants ever before I wore pants! Esp I got a crush on the soft feel on my pee and my cloth training pants covering my pee! When I could pull down my pants I still wasn’t naked due to that my cloth training pants were still on which I was unambulatory to strip of! Even when I wore boxer brief undies, I was unambulatory to strip of my boxer brief undies! I just then try to pull the bottom and back of my boxer brief undies!

Plus when I walked into daycare I walked inside my cloth training pants! That’s why I no one even myself could see that I peed! My cloth training pants were my pee pants! My cloth training pants were my love pants!