Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Euphoric !
    Yes it is Van!! I'm going to opt out this year and put money aside on my own. Than, if I don't ever need to use EI, I'll have that money to use when I retire. Paying into EI as a self employed person only gives us "special benefits" not true EI benefits anyways and if we never use EI, it's wasted money spent over the years

Shy
    I won't opt into EI either, once I take off and get clients for my day care I just opened. EI isn't guaranteed anyway and my end, they do their best to avoid paying out with any excuse they can find, so am not happy losing my money to them in the first place. Good it's optional with your own business at least.