Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
    Starting to feel at home...

Want to cancel a contract

Ladies, I need to cancel a contract. I have a 12mos old who signed with me last month scheduled to start middle of September. I have a 3.5 year old and his 12 mos old sibling in care now with me along with my own 3 year. Well, I am officially closing in June as my little one starts school next fall. This momma is heading back into the corporat world after 4 years. Decided I want to just keep the 2 plus my own in care and keep it a little more "simple" as I wind down. I much prefer having just one infant in care and love preschool age. How do I explain this to my pending family? I want to inform them today and refund their deposit. This gives mom 4 weeks to (hopefully) find alternate care. Thanks!

Euphoric !
    Just be honest.

Tell them that you have decided to close your dayhome, and that you are letting them know, refunding the deposit and wish them all the best.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Suzie_Homemaker For This Useful Post:

Expansive...
    Yes I agree with Suzie and I suggest also give them a list of websites that would help them in their search such as this one etc

Euphoric !
    They will appreciate your honesty now than having to find a new daycare later