Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread

Question Rates for before & after school care?!?

Hi, just wondering if you all could tell me how much you charge for before and after school care, days off school and then summertime? If you could also put your roving too, that would be great! I'm from saskatchewan, and from what I see it's about 450/ month Sept to June and then July and August is 600. I'm looking to open a B& A school program in my home and wanting to see what others are charging around the country and even in saskatchewan!

Thank you!

Starting to feel at home...
    I'm in Nova Scotia. My fees work out to $5/day for before school, $15/day for after school, and $35 for full day (summers). I also take morning preschool kids in the school year to help with income, and have full day toddlers.

I'm in Alberta. I charge per family, not per child and my rates are decently low. For 1 child, I charge 15$ a day for 2-5 hours (half day), 25$ a day for 6-9 hours (full day) and then an additional 3$ an hour for 10+ hours but I only charge 35$ for 2 kids for a full day. Most of my guys are part time and drop ins though. I offer full time regular parents the option of working out a monthly price instead of the per day option though if they will be there 5 days out of the week. I pride myself in doing what I can to make things easier on the parents and keeping more money in their pocket within reason.

Shy
    I am in the GTA. I charge $20 per child for before and after school care. For full day care I charge $40 per child. I think my rates seem pretty standard for the area. Usually the before and after kids wouldn't come to me during summer but for P/A days etc I charge $30. I think my my rates are pretty reasonable and cheaper than the school and regular daycare before and after programs.

Good afternoon. Based on the prices my friends work for, I charge $30 per weekday and possibly $50 per weekend. Since I work as a nanny for two families, the prices for my services are different, because the income of families is different.

I charged an hourly rate of $6.25/hr averaging 2hrs/day in BC. It was not enough to be remotely worth it. I ended up no longer offering it as an option and focusing on infant/toddler/preschool care. If I ever considered it again I'd be charging more like $25/2 hours.

It is difficult to say a certain amount because I work not full days every day. It all depends on how much the child's parents are working on a certain day. I can earn $30 on a weekday, or I can earn $60. During the summer vacations I was paid $800 per month and I hope that the same amount will remain for the winter vacations.

I think every family calculates their budget and pays on that basis. I won't give specific figures, since I don't work full time. Why is that? I try to combine this job with my college studies. As I study, I try to use a website https://gradesfixer.com/essay-types/proposal-essays/ with lots of materials to get comfortable with my homework. I recently found proposal essay examples on this website. Honestly, I don't want to go to study for my major. Thinking about continuing to work as a full-time nanny with a full-time schedule.
    Last edited by NilaFarens; 12-21-2020 at 03:25 AM.

Interesting. When I worked with children, I did all the homework they had with the children. I didn't get much for it. But it was more profitable for my parents to even pay for classes with me than for ready-made homework assignments bought on special sites ✏️ that provide assistance in completing homework assignments because I had a very low fee.

The quest for the best essay writing service canada can be overwhelming. To ensure your academic success, seek a service that offers not only impeccable writing but also thorough research, timely delivery, and a user-friendly experience. Quality support can make a significant difference in your educational journey.