Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Love

Love

Would you agree that now the word "love" has lost all its values? It has a completely different meaning for each person. And what a pity that someone regards it for their own benefit. It is very sad. What do you think about it?

I believe it is a great success to feel love for someone. After all, not everyone gets this opportunity, not everyone is able to meet a person with whom everything will be mutual. The concept of "love" can be discussed endlessly and all people will have different answers to this topic.

Quote Originally Posted by Juel View Post
    Would you agree that now the word "love" has lost all its values? It has a completely different meaning for each person. And what a pity that someone regards it for their own benefit. It is very sad. What do you think about it?
    Hello everyone! An interesting topic for discussion! I believe that our parents and grandparents have the purest and truest love. It's so nice to look at the senior dates , where deep trust in each other reigns. Having lived together for many years, experience all the same feelings. It is from them that you should learn to love.