Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Shy
    Hopefully it dose help catch those providers who just have not heard of the new law ratios. I know they told me that they were not there to fine any one just pass on the information and give the provider a chance to fix the problems. But since I was in compliance with the number of kids it's hard to say what would happen if you accully had over the amount of children. but also this way they now have proof that any of the providers they vist have had full access to the new law and what it entails.

Congratulations! I had the same and luckily it went well. No problems have arisen. By the way, I think it will be interesting for you to read this site https://paperleaf.ca/math/ there you can find help with mathematics, how to better explain the child a math or an essay on how to make a child happier.
    Last edited by Nerondaja; 08-30-2018 at 06:07 AM.

Outgoing
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerondaja View Post
    Congratulations! I had the same and luckily it went well. No problems have arisen.
    Great, and as soon as you get their glowing letter, mentioning that you're in compliance post it in your board. It helps to reassure parents that your homedaycare follows with the regulations and it has been certified or proven by the Ministry of Education.

It helped me to actually fill my spots, obviously not many caregivers get this visit but if you do use their letter in your benefit, it helps :0)