So I had an interesting interaction with a random lady this morning. I go to and from the school everyday for a JK boy I have and have 2 two year olds in the stroller as well. So when I drop off, there is another caregiver (and my best friend) that I meet there too.
So I was standing chatting with her before leaving and I had this lady come up to me and start spouting off that she sees me talking to her every morning, even when it's cold out (children were dressed warm). She proceeds to tell me that she is going to tell the parents on me, that I have the kids outside without blankets on and I shouldn't be out here talking to another caregiver if it's cold out (it's 5 degrees and sunny)!
I told her that she should mind her own business and that the kids were fine and actually we were just heading to the park. Also, who is she to tell me who I can and can't speak to? She says that she's going to find out who the parents are and tell on me, lol.

Have you had ever had random members of the public try to make trouble for you for stupid things like this? I was totally taken aback by it!