Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6
    Outgoing
    we pay double cpp , ie...we are the employer and the employee...self employed pay 9.9% ....not self employed...is split between the employee and employer
    Last edited by sandylynn; 01-14-2015 at 09:21 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to sandylynn For This Useful Post:

Shy
    I am very fortunate to have a great accountant. I used to do my own taxes but found this accountant through my daycare association and have since been very happy with him. He follows guidelines to a T and specializes in home daycares. The company has been filing taxes for the Burlington sector of Halton Childcare providers association for well over 10 years and there are over 80 members and we are very active members and I have never heard of any problems. I know personally a few providers who have been auditted due to higher than average expenses and it turned out that everything was in order with their paperwork.

I know this is an old post, I’m wondering if you’d be able to share the name of the accountant? I’m in the process of opening my home daycare and I’m in Halton

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6