Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control

Threaded View

Outgoing
    Quote Originally Posted by 5 Little Monkeys View Post
    I claim Km's if it's a trip that I buy anything for dc, even if I buy personal things....is that correct?
    Yep. If you can prove you made the trip, claim it. So every receipt, every deposit.

I've only claimed the car costs in the last two years. All prior years I didn't bother but wow, it adds up. As said, for me, my kids are teens now and so my oldest has his own car, my youngest has friends who will drive so other than the odd instance of Mum's taxi for parties etc., my mileage is primarily household errands. Groceries, bank, gas.

Since I can go into town and get my stuff done with day care errands, I can write off a lot of the expenses of having a car.
    Last edited by Rachael; 01-12-2015 at 09:27 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Rachael For This Useful Post: