I have an incredibly picky 3 year old (turns 3 in a month). Eats nothing. Completely plain bread (no grains, or anything). Zero veggies, applies and bananas but no other fruit, completely plain yogurt but not if it has fruit in it etc etc.

It doesn't effect me much as he is only here 4 hrs a day and I could care less if he chooses not to eat.

BUT, until recently he has just sat, staring at the food and others until everyone is done (works for me). But he has recently started saying "yucky" with all food (play and real). I have firmly told him he is not allowed to call food yucky, it is rude. He can choose not to eat but he needs to sit and wait.

I am very concerned his calling foods yucky with taint my very good eater daughter (almost 4) and the boys younger brother who eats decent.

Any tips to keep this under control? I want to nip it in the bud before his dislike of all food spreads to the others! I am not looking for ways to get him to eat more foods, but rather just to make sure he doesn't get all the kids calling foods yucky!