Well ... I think I've come to the conclusion that I'm completely burnt out.

Ever since I had a stressful situation with family members last summer things have not been going great. Although the situation is now resolved I'm still struggling. I'm tired, forgetful, I don't have the drive and energy I use to have, I'm disengaged, I catch every bug I'm sick with something all the time, I'm impatient and I gained crazy weight. I have more bad days than good.. It's been going on for to long I think. I have great families I work for and good kids and I did reduce my work, taken some time off, taken things slowly and I just cant get over the funk I'm in. I'm usually a hard worker and on top of my game and now I have a hard time getting up in the morning. I haven't been using an alarm clock in YEARS ! I'm really not myself despite the steps I've taken to try to get me out of it. I think I need to close the daycare but I don't know where to go from there. How do I know if I'm really done ? Can I close and reopened once I'm better without damaging my daycare's reputation ? I feel like such a slacker...My husband is working like a madman and here I am 4 months after I've reduced my load and hours I still cant get better. I know he'll support me in my decision but I still feel very guilty.
I'll need an income for sure. Nothing big but I still need something and I still have one child at home. I for sure wont be able to afford daycare... I really don't know what to do !!

Any on you guys been there ? How long until you decided enough is enough ? I cant shake it and I'm mad at myself. I don't know how I'll ever be able to tell my daycare parents I need to close. I'll disappoint them so much and I'll truly miss the kids and the daycare but something's gotta give.

Any advice ? or just sympathy would be appreciated