Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dear Parents.

Dear Parents.

I’m a young mom with plenty of experience. I consider myself very dynamic and responsible. I offer bilingual care speaking both French and English. I only accept three children into care, to create more of an ‘at home’ feeling for the children. I recognize that each child is unique with different needs, therefore my program is adjusted to suit the needs of each individual in care. I welcome children aged 6 months up to 4 years full time, availability is from 7:30am to 6:00pm. My rates are $40 per day. I hold a police reference check, first aid and CPR level C- infant care. I provide 2 daily snacks (morning and afternoon) and a home made lunch. For more information, please contact me any time at nanydaycare7@gmail.c om
    Adress: Lakeshore and Hurontario
    Thank you!
    Last edited by sissy; 02-09-2017 at 05:48 PM.

It sounds pretty good. I was thinking about studying my kid another language since childhood

Wow! Education is very important right now. I will think about your proposition.

Sounds really good, especially because you are note taking in too many children, and the price is reasonable.