Hi everyone,

Since January, a new 12 months enrolled with me, but I decided to take the child even though, I saw many red flags but I was hoping that It can be fix.
nope bad assuming I have tried everything to help her adapt but It's impossible mom of course mentioned that she still not eating solids, ok I can handle that when it was time to feed her she doesn't even like the food and this is her moms food she pretends to choke on me scaring me like crazy, she is part time so I understand it takes longer well I gave her Jan and part of Feb and still she is not improving she cries so loud and her extreme anxiety is when she sees my husbands or my sons enter my kitchen she cries so loud and it makes other children cover their ears, I'm constantly sending my family to the other sides just for her I don't find it fair. I made my decision she is not ready for daycare nor mom she brings her with four layer of clothing, she asked me not to take her outside, that I need to hold her when I pass the vacumm so I can't do this anymore can someone help how to write a professional letter I don't do this often so I don't have clue. I don't have in my contract that I can terminate immediately, only in the trial period but I didn't because I thought she was going to adapt like other children do she has a challenge I can't fix, I have to put up with it for next month. Parents over protective, new parents, no siblings, and she loves to be in her playpen alone doesn't play with anybody. please help thanks.