Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Shy
    I find it's way to hard to transition!

Shy
    You need to have more patience and focus to baby for him/her to be more comfortable not only for baby but for you as well.

We attend our daycare one day a week for a few months and he loves it. I He is only going for socialization. My son gets to interact with other kids and play with different toys and learn to share etc. I think it's great to have another environment to stimulate her.
    _______
    website

Outgoing
    Quote Originally Posted by alexbbbb View Post
    We attend our daycare one day a week for a few months and he loves it. I He is only going for socialization. My son gets to interact with other kids and play with different toys and learn to share etc. I think it's great to have another environment to stimulate her.
    _______
    website
    Exactly, I agree some children are happy to just socialize for one day, and they're ready. I had wonderful part timers.

Euphoric !
    Quote Originally Posted by alexbbbb View Post
    _______
    website
    It does work for some. But not for most. Much depend on the structure of day home. I can see if a provider have lot of part time children so their is no core group but attendees always changing, that one day a week placement not such a big deal for social child.

Here, most children a full time. And one child is 4 day a week so we have one 1-day a week child. I find that child is very much an outsider. He coming into a group with firm daily connections. He less social child too. I would not do again with my set up of normal full time only.