Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello team !!

Shy

Wink Hello team !!

Hello everyone,

I am a young mother of two girls 6 and 10 years old. New to the neirboorhood since july and I am a opening my new Home Daycare in Limoges ON at the end of January 2012. So far so good, it is extremely overwhelming but I cant wait to open my doors. A lot of things to think about to make sure I am well settle for the little ones. I had my first interviews with parents today and I am very proud of myself. I answered all the questions properly and with confidence, I have to say I was sure well prepared.

Still a lot of paperwork to do. I'll get back to it then

Vero

Starting to feel at home...
    Welcome Vero, how are things going for you now? Are your doors open for new friends to arrive?
    Not the babysitter!