Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread

Help Help Help please

Dear Providers,
    I sincerely need your experience and advices , I start providing a new Home daycare. And I posted here since one month .Is it possible that nobody contacts me???? I put everything in place I use all my savings and it despairs me that nobody contact me.
    What should I do please ????.
    Thank you for your time.

Starting to feel at home...
    I haven't been contacted by any families through this site, all have come to me from Kijiji or word of mouth.

Thank you for getting back to me. I posted also on Kijiji and nothing

Outgoing
    Hi, unfortunately the late changes happening is also affecting to many providers some are closing. I have noticed many of us are looking for the over two years Olds.

Try to post in bulletin boards, playgroups, schools, facebook groups, community centres, parents resource centres. Post on parks, mails boxes. Most of my clients see me always out visiting this places and I did not advertise. I have tried posting here but it seems now facebook groups are popular.

Euphoric !
    I still get messages from this website, but it has definitely slowed down. Most of my inquiries are from my web page and FB business page. Utilize as much online advertising as you can. That's where everyone looks at the start.

Sometimes the wording of ads can be an issue as well, as parents are not likely to respond to ads with poor grammar and spelling, ads that seem desperate, etc. Could you give us an example of one of your postings so that we can help if the wording is a problem?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to lemondrop For This Useful Post:

So far I've gotten all of my families from 2 local facebook groups.

Expansive...
    Well- this can be a quiet time of the year but can you post a info sheet with your phone number that can be torn off at the bottom of the page at a local school and community centres plus a local gym as new Moms go there etc also check out the new moms facebook community in your area

Expansive...
    Also it is a Good idea to set up a website for your daycare - try webs.com it is free and easy- Good Luck