Quote Originally Posted by Lee-Bee View Post

My point about my daughter being out there is that this is our day, we play outside, we crawl around pushing trucks and get dirty. I will not change our day (be inside to prevent scraped knees), I won't deprive my daughter of outside time and playing with trucks outside to keep their child clean and their clothes in perfect shape. If this is an issue with them they will need to find a place that doesn't allow the kids to play with trucks outside.
I don't think its a question of either playing outside on concrete with trucks or staying indoors unless you have only concrete to play on and trucks to play with. That's a slightly extreme response to what I was saying which I didn't imply you should do.

I really wouldn't worry about it anymore. There are alternative ways to play outdoors and reduce the risk of wearing the knees out of a child's pants, but I wouldn't entertain this parent and I don't think it is so much a big issue just that she wasn't clear on what her concerns are so she has left you to think at your own will about what she said. An hour a day on knees, on concrete isn't going to damage the pants as you said.