Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread

Do you know which insurance company provide 5M liability insurane for home daycare?

Right now, I am running a home daycare under WeeWatch, recently, WeeWatch decide to increase liability insurance from 2M to 5M and take my private kids. Do you know which insurance company provide 5M insurance for home daycare?

Thank u .

Ivy

Outgoing
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Right now, I am running a home daycare under WeeWatch, recently, WeeWatch decide to increase liability insurance from 2M to 5M and take my private kids. Do you know which insurance company provide 5M insurance for home daycare?

Thank u .

Ivy
    I'm not sure how they want to take your private kids. If you have already insurance contact them and ask if you can increase your liability to 5M. I'm sure they will for an extra fee. Or you can also look into commercial insurance.