Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Omg

Outgoing

Omg

This is a bit trivial, but one of my dcks who just turned two is constantly saying "oh my God!". I think she just enjoys pronouncing it, but it gets to be a bit much to listen to so frequently, and more than that, I know some of the other parents wouldn't want their child picking it up. Any suggestions? TX!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ebhappydc For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by ebhappydc View Post
    This is a bit trivial, but one of my dcks who just turned two is constantly saying "oh my God!". I think she just enjoys pronouncing it, but it gets to be a bit much to listen to so frequently, and more than that, I know some of the other parents wouldn't want their child picking it up. Any suggestions? TX!
    Awwh..i think that is so cute!! In my experience, i think this is a small phase and it will most likely very soon be over.

Euphoric !
    Ignore it.Don't react at all. She'll love onto something else.

Expansive...
    Suggest a new word that she will love to say in place of it .....like FANTASTIC .....just try a few words till she loves to say that one instead, if something happens or spills /falls here our favourite to say is OPPS !!! The parents love it !