Hello,
I have recently opened my home daycare. I don't have any experience potty training. I have yet to potty train my 2 year old son. I have a 3 year old toddler coming to the daycare and he has been potty training at home for a few weeks. He seems like he is ready to potty trained at the daycare as well if that makes sense. And I have another 2.5 year old who will be starting next week and also has started potty training at home. I have questions on just the basic. They may seem like common sense questions. Again I have never done this before. Apoligies in advance.

Do I take them to the potty every hour even if they don't need to go?
Do you use 1 potty for multiple kids?
How do you clean it (I'm literally asking the step by step process because I can't imagine washing it in my tiny sink near the daycare. So I'm wondering how you clean the poo off)?
At what point are they ready to start using the toilet?

If anyone is willing to tell me the step by step process on how to potty train my daycare kids, I would greatly appreciate it. Of course I will use some tips for my son. Most information I found online is for parents rather than daycare workers. Seems like it would be different for daycare kids. TIA.