Okay so I have a 2 yr old dck who has been with me for four months. At the beginning he’d only nap for 45 mind, but clearly tired after waking. Well I talked to his mom about it and she says oh ya that’s what he does then we bring him to the living room and he falls back asleep on couch for another hour. So I have been doing that here for a bout a month or so. It’s fine because everyone else is napping, however it is really not ideal. I feel like when he goes through the sleep cycles he can’t fall back asleep on his own. Apparently at home she has been putting him to bed then when he wakes bringing him to her bed. So there we go that’s why he’s like this obviously. So now she is pregnant and wants to stop this , so she just keeps bringing him back to his bed at night, it’s been 4 days for her now and still fighting her at night, on Friday I tried keeping him in his bed and shushing him/staying beside him but it just ended up waking all of the other kids up, and he didn’t fall back asleep.Disastrous. Anyways, any help? Advice?