Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
    Starting to feel at home... little rascals's Avatar

Reliablle accountant in edmonton ab

Is there anyone from Edmonton that can help me. This is my first year running a dayhome and a bit stuck when it comes to taxes.

Does anyone know a good accountant that deals with buisnesses like these? Would H&R block be a good idea?

Euphoric !
    I am not in Edmonton, but I would definitely not recommend H&R Block...they do not have the training or experience to be able to deal with your needs as a daycare provider. We switched to a personal accountant (we used to go to H&R Block) years ago (before I started daycare) and we were amazed at all the money we had lost before. A good accountant will be able to help you with what to claim to get the most tax breaks. If you don't get a recommendation, you could at least call around and see if you can find someon who is experienced with daycare.