Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Shy
    “No way. They are not your family, they are not your friend, they do NOT belong in your fridge.“

That is exactly my point!! I am not hiding anything,but still think that they are not welcome in areas of my house other than the day care area.
    The thing that we share our home with the day care children,does not give their parents right to roam all around like it is their own house...ahh some people just like to stretch the limits...And yet we are wondering why the children are that way as they are!?

Euphoric !
    Quote Originally Posted by Rose1 View Post
    “No way. They are not your family, they are not your friend, they do NOT belong in your fridge.“

That is exactly my point!! I am not hiding anything,but still think that they are not welcome in areas of my house other than the day care area.
    The thing that we share our home with the day care children,does not give their parents right to roam all around like it is their own house...ahh some people just like to stretch the limits...And yet we are wondering why the children are that way as they are!?
    This reminds me of one day care interview I did. I had shown the potential client's the day care space and also where the children sleep. They then asked if they were going to be shown the other rooms in my home. I actually had to remind them that they were here to see the daycare space and not here on a house tour.