Hello,
I need some advice to make sure that I am doing the right thing. I have a parent who is gossiping about me and trying to turn other parents against me. I asked her several times to direct her concerns to me and i have open communication policy but it is getting out of hand. I can not take this anymore since this is unhealthy and creating a negative atmosphere in our small community and troubled other parents and effected their personal life as well as mine. I want to terminate her contract and in my policy stated that my childcare can terminate a child contract for any reason that is consider valid. Is this enough good reason?
I am an educator who worked in this field for past 18 years and only 3 years ago open my home childcare, I have 14 pages of policy and procedures in their contract and i do everything by the book. Here in Ontario you have an option to be licensed or not and I chose to not to be. I had a random surprise visit from ministry of education and they were thrilled with everything I provide them that a licensed daycare required.