Currently I only have a friends 2 children in my care. I will never do daycare for family or friends again. I’m having issues with the fact that she almost feels like she can do whatever she wants regardless of what was signed in the contract and I have let a few policies slide since we are friends and it really hasn’t been much of an issue until as of recently. For example on Friday she was 45 mins late for pick up. She thinks it’s okay to just send me a texts at 5:05 when pick up is 5:00 saying running late just leaving work now. I get things happen and I’m a very understanding person but we had a prior engagement which required me to be gone the moment they were picked up at 5 so I could make my appointment. They have planned a trip since the beginning of last year and I have been told numerous times that this week I would be off since they were gone. She then decides to tell me on Wednesday that they will actually be bringing the kids into care on Monday bc the flight isn’t until Tuesday night. I mean I’m not rocket scientist but if you’ve been planning to have this week off you’ve booked it off work so she isn’t even working today. I should have spoke up and said no but bc she’s a friend and I had a dentist appointment I could rescheduled so I just accepted. But after talking with a few friends and family they have all said she’s taking advantage of our friendship and using me and that wouldn’t be accepted at any other daycare. Which I agree. I’m just starting to feel used and that she feels she runs the show around here because I have let it happen out of care for our friendship but she obviously doesn’t respect me or the friendship enough if she’s doing the things she’s doing. Just wondering how I should approach this? Maybe refresh the contract and have her look over it again for a refresher?