Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread

BNIB Wood Designs play kitchen and furniture

Hi!

I have 3 beautiful pieces and they are brand new in box. Wood designs make high quality furniture for daycares and home. Sadly I do not have the space to use them. They are more than 50% of the regular price

They all retail $150 USA
    Brand wood designs
    Made in USA
    Lifetime warranty
    Best product in the market

Fridge $140 (reg price $350+)
    Cabinet $120
    Sink $100

Refrigerator Dimensions - 36 H x 19.5 W x 15 D inches
    GREENGUARD Children & Schools certified. Made with 100% Healthy Kids Plywood and
    Built for learning built for fun built to last - build your classroom with Wood Designs.

Fridge has been sold
    And I have put down the sink and the hutch for $90

A small apartment does not always have room for a bookcase, so a do-it-yourself floor shelf for books is often a good alternative. Agree?

Finding quality kitchen furniture is not as easy as it seems, despite the abundance of furniture stores and companies. I can advise Kitchen Cabinets WILLOW GROVE. Here I found kitchen furniture that suits me perfectly. In addition, it's great that the experts took measurements and took the whole process into their own hands. I just have to wait for the finished result.