Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread

BNIB Wood Designs play kitchen and furniture

Hi!

I have 3 beautiful pieces and they are brand new in box. Wood designs make high quality furniture for daycares and home. Sadly I do not have the space to use them. They are more than 50% of the regular price

They all retail $150 USA
    Brand wood designs
    Made in USA
    Lifetime warranty
    Best product in the market

Fridge $140 (reg price $350+)
    Cabinet $120
    Sink $100

Refrigerator Dimensions - 36 H x 19.5 W x 15 D inches
    GREENGUARD Children & Schools certified. Made with 100% Healthy Kids Plywood and
    Built for learning built for fun built to last - build your classroom with Wood Designs.

Fridge has been sold
    And I have put down the sink and the hutch for $90

A small apartment does not always have room for a bookcase, so a do-it-yourself floor shelf for books is often a good alternative. Agree?

Such a shelf is not difficult to make with your own hands if you have time and equipment. I can do this over the weekend. I have been working with wood for quite some time and often get stuck in my workshop on a new project.

Woodworking is cool, I have been doing this for a long time, I love it. I set up my garage and now I work there on weekends. Recently my wood router broke. And I was looking for a new one, did not know which one to choose, I accidentally found this post https://www.woodroutersreviews.com/ that helped me decide and the next day I went to buy which I chose according to the advice that is in the post.

How great, my daughter has one too. When we were doing repairs in the apartment, she said that she would choose the kitchen for our new house herself. And I agreed because for me the most important thing is a beautiful bathroom. And that's why when it came to the bath, I didn't hesitate to order Bathroom Cabinets for Sale Philadelphia because I really wanted to buy it.

Wooden furniture is not light weighted, and once it is made good, it lasts forever. It saves time and money also for changing furniture frequently. They are evergreen and long-lasting furniture. That's why I wanna recommend to checking this out Montessori arches
    Last edited by Callistona; 01-13-2022 at 06:26 AM.

I started working from home about six months ago and now I realize I'm not going back to the office at all. Now I want to organize my workplace, as I used to work at a regular desk in the living room. Can you advise me where I can buy quality office furniture.

I want to buy myself a quality office desk, a nightstand, maybe also a pouffe. I also need to arrange normal lighting, but this will be a secondary task. As long as I have two lights on my desk, that's enough for me. In addition to the ceiling lights.

The most important thing is to organize your workplace very qualitatively, to make it as convenient to work with as possible. We bought an office desk for our home office https://www.roomservice360.com/moder...ice-desks.html in this store, so we didn't skimp on the office desk. We took it in high-quality materials and of a large size. Because of our big monitor, we had to buy a big table. And we had to place a lot of documents close to us. We bought a ceramic desk from the famous Italian designer Paolo Cattelan.