Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Extra Income

Extra Income

Hello,
    I am new to this forum. My name is Angela, we own a fairly new daycare in Ontario, Canada. Are there any extra ways of generating income that some of you came across? Im not talking about charging parents more. Im thinking more towards hosting some groups at our facility outside of our hours of operation...

Thank you
    Ang

Euphoric !
    Do you have a day care center vs a day home? Most of us on the forums are day homeowners.

But off the top of my head, why not advertise as a meeting space for community groups? Scouts, Guides, Weight Watchers meetings etc. You might get some rental income from that.

Outgoing
    It really depends if your installations are already equipped for children then most likely take advantage of it. I'll give you and Example: if you're a centre perhaps you can do all this centre does go online and search for "procare ottawa", they do weekend playgroups at a cost of course, birthday parties, moms special workshops, respite care, nanny service, send a nanny to home only for hours, daycare, preschool, only evenings parents go out etc, etc

And now activities for teens, camps for summer etc. If you look the installation itself is not as big but they try to do everything to make a profit. A lot has to do with programing ex. 10 sessions music activity for toodlers, yoga, art, music and movement, pet shops etc, etc.
    Last edited by Peacefulbird; 05-14-2018 at 05:10 PM.