Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Outgoing
    Oh true, I didn't think of it as a better representation of professionals in our sector - just as more competition ! It'll be a far cry from what they could have earned as a teacher but some may not have a choice.
    Thank you for reconsidering your view. I know it might seem competitive. But, let's don't forget that helping others also is helping ourselves. I have helped and guided new caregivers, shared resources and tips (an open book), when it was time for them to move on, in their lives (due to new jobs or changes in their families or moving out, etc) guess what?, I was their first choise to pass their list of clients on or their first choise to pass along new clients etc. I have learned that being helpful to others, I was also helping myself;0)

Until now, I still get their recommendations. As mentioned before our population keeps growing, never spend time even thinking on the competition, spend your valuable time in inspiring others in growing and learning yourself and doing the best you can with what you currently have:0)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Peacefulbird For This Useful Post:

Hi there, I just want to confirm....can I have 3 children under the age of 2, here in Ontario? Thanks so much for a reply.

Expansive...
    @susansmith- yes you can have 3 children under 2 years in Ontario.

As of July 1, 2019 - IN ONTARIO

- a provider can now have 3 children under the age of 2 yrs.
    - a providers own child aged 4yrs + no longer counts in the providers numbers.

However you should check with your insurance company as not all daycare insurance policies follow the CCEYA.