I provide physical biweekly receipts with each payment that is made, when it is made. My receipt includes the date monies were received, my signature, their name, the amount received, & what the receipt is for (childcare from X-X dates). I also provide invoices that have more detailed information about monies paid & also my information in the top corner. I have a parent who is wanting a year end tax receipt that basically details everything I’ve already provided throughout the months I’ve been caring for their child. Is what I’ve provided good enough, or am I required to provide this year end tax receipt that has everything she’s saying her tax person needs her receipts to include? She’s also just messaged saying she’s still missing receipts from me “they haven’t been in the bag” & sent a picture of only TWO of the ELEVEN receipts I’ve given when I’ve always placed them in the pockets of their diaper bag & I sent a picture of all of the carbon copies of the receipts I’ve given her. There’s been times when I’ve put receipts in there & there was still 2 receipts from previous weeks still where I left them. I want to make sure I’m following CRA rules here but I also don’t want to be typing out a year end receipt if I don’t have to as they are very time consuming.

Just to be clear, all parents have all of the information required from me to claim it on their taxes, but what she’s asking is for one single year end receipt that has all of the information they already have included on it.