Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
    Shy

Rainbow Early Learning Program

Hello my name is Shanassa Morris.

I have completed a 2 year program in Early Childhood Education at Algonquin College.

I am currently in the process of opening my own home-based early learning program, which will consist of Reggio Amillia based learning.
    Reggio Amillia based learning is a child - centered and constructivist self-guided curriculum that uses self-directed learning.
    My program will provide children with the opportunities to develop a sense of belonging, well being, engagement and expression. This program will also provide the children with meaningful opportunities to engage in active, creative, play and inquiry by providing the children with open ended materials that will prompt the children to ask questions and explore their surroundings.
    Last edited by shanassa; 02-03-2021 at 03:08 PM.