Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control

Thread: Advice

Threaded View

Shy

Advice

Hi everyone,
    I'm looking for some advice. Recently I have taken on a 12 month old. When his mom first met with me she said the kid was a great sleeper and eats pretty much anything.
    NOW that he is with me I've learned that he doesn't sleep through the night, gets up at 4am and won't nap longer than 30 mins. He doesn't eat much and refuses to drink anything. He gets here at 7am and all he does is cry and winged pretty much all day. Wen he wakes from his 30min nap he screams histerically but stops as soon as u go to pick him up. Never has a tear even with all the crying. He is very hard work and I just don't know what to do.
    I can tell the kid is EXHAUSTED but he just can't/won't sleep.
    I really am going crazy trying to think of ideas to help fix this situation, but I'm also frustrated with the mom as she was not honest at all, it's everyday the dad gives me more information as to how the kid actually is.
    Any advice, please.
    Last edited by chunky monkey; 02-21-2019 at 07:47 AM.