Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Music Day ideas

Outgoing

Music Day ideas

What do you do for music times and introducing music? I have Music Mondays and take out some toy instruments. Also have rhythm sticks ? Any more ideas?? Tx bunches!

"What about using vinyl? I think it's an awesome idea. Nowadays it's a rare thing and I bet it's gonna be interesting for people. By the way, don't forget about the best speakers for vinyl. There's a review on them. It should be very useful."

Everyone listens to the songs of well-known singers. And it is very important for musicians to get into the top songs. I use youtube promotion services to promote my hits. This allows me to get a lot of likes and followers for my new tracks.

Hi everyone! What kind of music do you like?

Aspiring musicians may run into various problems in the process of releasing music and finding the right audience, so my advice is to look at options like Spotify promotion. So, this is to help you find your live audience. The site has different service packages, as well as FAQ with useful information.